One of our family's traditions is going to the Oakley Rodeo during the 4th of July. We usually go on the 4th but this year we decided to go the "Stadium of Fire" so we went on the 3rd.
We love this rodeo and we love getting dressed up in our cowboy "duds". Oakley is a very small little town, but the rodeo is on the PRCA (Pro Rodeo Circuit). It's exciting watching the bull riding, the rodeo clowns are hilarious, and they have a pretty spectacular fireworks show they do at the end.
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago

1 comment:
It is nice that you post so fast. I have a lot to post, but it will probably take me a whole day to do it. I still haven't go the real hand of it yet. Maybe tomorrow I will give it a try. At least I took a lot of pictures.
Post a Comment