Friday, July 2, 2010

Oakley Rodeo

Every year during the 4th of July, we attend the
Oakley Rodeo with my entire family. We usually go closer to the 4th
but this year we went on the first night which was last night.

Emmie decked out in her entire cowgirl outfit!

Heading up there...


We like to get there early so we can buy food and watch
everyone. This year we were insanely early :)

Me and my daddy

Maddie and Grandpa

Grandma and Grandpa with the kids

Emmie tried to kiss daddy but their hats made it impossible!

I don't know what Talbie is doing, maybe trying to make her water last as long as possible?

Bronson eating his snowcone

Me and Dave

Bronson eating his second hot dog


Logan and Emmie

Boston and Grandma


Dallin and his cotton candy

Getting a closer look at the barrel racers (Emmie's dream job!)

We left just before the bull-riding ended so we could watch
the fireworks out by our car and make a quick get-away!

I tried to get Maddie and Talbie to pose for a picture together...

Finally one turned out

Poor Bronson!

4 comments:

Snarr mama said...

FUN! I LOVE a good rodeo!

atkernsfam said...

I'd say you got there early! Looks like everyone had fun!

The Boulter Family said...

Oh Kellie I LOVE these pictures, they are too darn cute! What a great evening and tradition for your family! Thanks for sharing all of these adorable pictures!

Katie said...

It was so great to see you and your darling family. I can't believe how much the kids have all grown up--it actually makes me feel old! Hope you have a great rest of the summer!